UPDATE: The submission process is now closed – thank you for all your applications!
CreativeJS.com is growing so we’re looking for some new faces to join our friendly team of authors. We’ve been around for less than six months and we’re already becoming one of the top industry sites. Can you contribute to our growing collection of industry news, tutorials and resources?
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Writing experience (even if it’s just your own blog), good English, and even a bit of writing style
- Willingness to work closely with the team to identify good topics and check posts from other team members
- Ability to post a minimum of once every two weeks
So, what sort of content do we want?
We like a variety of stuff – links to great demos, industry news, author commentary/opinions on news or techniques, and tutorials of all lengths. Ideally we want people who can contribute posts of all those types, but if you’re not confident enough to write your own tutorials, or opinion pieces, we’d still like to hear from you.
What’s in it for you
Great! We’d love to hear from you. Here’s what to do :
- Tell us a bit about yourself
- Links to 2 or 3 articles you’ve written
Fill out this handy google form and we’ll get back to you within a few days (unless we get completely inundated that is!).